Now Offering Virtual Visits
Urology Associates is excited to offer you new telehealth appointments with your provider through a program called Doxy.Me. We encourage you to take care of this new option during this time when possible. This allows you to interact with your provider face-to-face by way of your computer/phone screen. All consults are completely private and secure. Here is what you must have in order to take advantage of these appointment offerings:
- Two-way audio and video capability
- Internet access
What you can expect with your telehealth appointment:
- Someone will call you prior to your appointment time to verify demographic and insurance information. You will also receive a link to a virtual waiting room at this time.
- Telehealth visits do not have an extra cost! There are no new fees for these appointments and they are billed the same as a standard office visit.
- The process is easy! You will receive an email that gives you a link to enter our virtual waiting room for your appointment. No need to register for a new account or download an application.
- You must be available 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time in the virtual waiting room.
Please note that due to the nature of your problem/urologic need, your care may require an in-person appointment. We are committed to continuing to meet your health care needs. Please give us a call at 303.733.8848 today to see if you are able to be scheduled for a telehealth appointment!
Join Your Virtual Visit
Once your appointment is scheduled, please use the links below to join your doctor or provider in their waiting room 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.