Resources for appointments, forms & related patient information
When calling Urology Associates, our call center staff will work with patients to schedule an appointment with the physician of their choice. If that physician is not available, we will be happy to suggest another qualified partner of the practice for the patient to consider.
Hours: We are open Monday through Friday (except holidays) between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. at our three area locations.
We ask patients to please bring the following information with them
- Patient History Form – Adult
- Patient History Form – Child/Pediatric
- List of current medications
- Any medical records or x-rays related to the patient’s condition
- Insurance card(s) and driver’s license
- Insurance referral if required by the patient’s plan
- Copay as required by the patient’s insurance plan
Accepted insurance plans
- Blue Cross
- And many more
Postponing or canceling appointments
We ask that patients contact our office at least one day prior to the appointment so we can offer the former appointment time to other patients on our waiting list.We recognize that patients’ time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on schedule. Occasionally emergencies occur, or patients require a little more time than planned. These situations cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep patients waiting.